Monday, October 29, 2012

Choose to Love your Life!

I really like my life, and I hope you do too.  I am pretty sure I think that at least once everyday. "Gosh, I love my life." It doesn't mean I don't have hard days because I definitely do, but at the end of the day, I always have everything I need. If you repeatedly say that to yourself, you will begin to look at your life differently. Take time at the end of each day to think of 3 things you are thankful for, and put away the bad. You don't need it dragging you down!

I went to the podiatrist for my plantar fasciitis, and he gave me cortisone shots. This was a week ago tomorrow. He said to wait a week, and if they start hurting, I will have to do physical therapy. If they don't, I have to wait another week and can start running a little! Well, I went until just this morning without my feet hurting. The right one is sore today. I might call tomorrow to order some physical therapy. This has been such a long journey. It has been really difficult not having one of the most important things in my life--running. Running is my time, the only time I relax and think about nothing. It gives me endorphins like no other exercise does. I miss it so much. I forgot what it was like to live without pain until I got these shots. It is amazing how much it was weighing me down and I didn't even realize it. I know I am on the road to recovery, and I have discovered a lot about myself during this time. It has also forced me to give my body a break from running which will be a good thing in the long run. As hard as it has been, I know there is a lot of good that has come out of it. For now, I will dream of running and know I will get to someday soon!

I haven't blogged lately just because I have been lazy, but I try my best!  I hope everyone is doing well, and you choose to love your life today! 



No comments:

Post a Comment