Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Oh...LIFE!

Happy hump day!  This has been a great week. The weather is AMAZING, and I had the most relaxing and enjoyable weekend. I love weekends like that. Where you actually feel rested on Monday and ready to go back to work. That's what weekends are suppose to be--time to relax and rest. We make so many plans and keep ourselves so busy, we forget to take time to slow down. I am guilty of it! I am going to be gone the next two weekends, but after that, I will use my weekends for what they are suppose to be for!! Nate and I spent the whole weekend together, and at the end of it, I feel closer to him than I ever have. We just sat there and looked at each other and I said, "how could life get any better?" Somehow it keeps getting better. We both have amazing jobs and our relationship is one everyone dreams of. It's more than I ever thought it would be. :)

So life is perfect and wonderful, but I still deal with this stupid anxiety issue. It is so hard somedays, but I always seem to push through. I stay positive to inspire others, and that is my whole goal in life-- to be here on this earth to help others. It is what we were created to do. To build each other up. If I have to be the strong one for everyone, by golly, I will do it!  I want you to know it isn't easy, and I can understand people's hurts and pains. I am right there with you, and I hope I can make your day when you read my blogs, look at my facebook posts or when you see me! I'll always share a smile with you :)

Enjoy this INCREDIBLE weather! Get outside and PLAY!!!!! And keep on smiling!!

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment