Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Apartments, work, friends!

Yesterday was a great day! I swam 2 miles in Lake Mendota, biked 10 miles to and from work, and I ran about 2.5 when I got home with Nate. He is so great. I told him I was going to run a little bit when I got home if he wanted to join me, and he didn't even question it, he just said mmmkay! My kind of guy :) I found out that I can move into the apartment on state street on July 15! This makes things a little difficult because I have to be out of my cedar falls apartment by July 1. I'm going to have to rent a space to put my stuff in for a few weeks. I haven't told the landlord for sure yet, so I'm going to keep looking today and possibly tomorrow, then give him an answer. I really think it will be worth it to wait. I want to experience living downtown in a big city at least once in my life! Also, I want to experience living alone too. I think everyone should do this. Independence is the key to a happy and fulfilling life. You need to be able to stand firm on your own mentally, financially, and spiritually. I spent the past two years being alone, and it was the best two years of my life. I learned so much about myself and grew into the person I wanted to be, and luckily enough, I found someone else who is just as independent as me, so it works out really well and makes for a great relationship! Work is going great! Well, I don't like to refer to it as work because it is more of a hobby that I get paid to do. It's the best job I could have ever asked for. The team of people I get to work with are all amazing too. They love life and are excited about it everyday, which makes me even more excited beause we all feed off each other's energy. I got to teach my first class last night with another trainer, who I know is going to become a very good friend of mine. Her name is Irene and she is so fun! I'm going to be starting with all my clients tomorrow, so I'm excited to meet them all! I love new people and making new friends! I sure am missing everyone back home. I hope that you all or some of you come visit. There is something to do here for everyone. Wisconsin plays UNI on September 1, so I would love to get a group here to go to that! Have a super hump day all! Make today the best day of your life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment