Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My first blog! I sure do miss everyone back home in cedar falls, but I love Madison! I have only been here 6 days and I have already put 134 miles on my bike, and I got to swim in Lake Mendota this morning where I swam for Ironman! I was nervous getting around Madison at first, but I am getting used to it. It isn't too difficult once you learn the main roads. I am waiting to hear back from a landlord about an apartment on state street which is right downtown. If I get that apartment, I am going to sell my car because I won't need it! I am loving my job and everyone I work with. Actually, it isn't really a job, just a hobby I decided to make my career. I feel very fortunate to be able to say that. Not many people can. I am going to be very busy, but I love being active and busy. I have been staying with my boyfriend, Nate while I look for a place to live. He has been so good to me, and we have been having a lot of fun spending more time together and getting to know each other more. I think we will both be sad when I move to my own place, but especially him since I have been spoiling him rotten! My hopes for this blog are to inspire others and keep my family and friends up to date on my adventures. I will tell all about them, and I will also include different motivational blurbs and fitness and nutrition tips. Hope you will enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment