Thursday, June 28, 2012

Life and Love

I get to go to Cedar Falls tomorrow! I am really excited to see some friends that I have been missing so much and to get my puppy, Oscar back from my Mom! She fell in love with him, so I know it is going to be really hard for her to give him back to me. He is just a loveable lil guy. I am excited to move, but I am not at the same time because it is going to be a HOT one! Melissa is riding back with me in the Uhaul and staying with me Saturday night. Nate's best friend Skyler is coming to Madison this weekend too, so he is going to give Melissa a ride back Sunday. We are going to have a sleepover with our bestest friends! The fireworks show in Madison is on Saturday too, so we will get to see that. They set fireworks off to music over the lake, so I have heard it is really neat. It will be a busy and fun weekend! I probably won't even get to setting my apartment up until Sunday night and have to work on it throughout the week! Last night, I got to experience my first "Concerts on the Square". Every Wednesday in the summer, there are concerts on the capitol lawn for free. You bring a blanket, food, and drinks, and you enjoy music. Nate met me down there after work, and we sat with some of my new friends. It was so relaxing, and I couldn't believe how fast the night went. Every time Nate and I get to spend together, I fall more and more in love with him. He is wonderful, and I am writing it here on my blog so everyone knows it! I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it!! :) It has been a long time since I have said that, and I really wasn't even looking for it. I was to the point where I would have been okay with being single for a really long time. I was very happy with who I was and where my life was going. Then, without even trying, out of no where, I get this wonderful job to move to a wonderful city, and a wonderful man just happens to be there! Oh how lovely life is. It has taken me a long time to get to where I am, and it did not come easy. Not at all. I am thankful for all these wonderful things every day, and I know no matter what happens, I can handle anything that comes my way! My hope is that if you are going through something challenging, I can inspire you or give you hope. I don't have this blog to brag about my life, but I pray each time that I write it that it would make a difference to someone. It will make someone's day. I will say something that sticks in someone's head that will push them to that next step. That is what I am here for, friends! Have a wonderful day--make today the best day of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment