Thursday, June 14, 2012

I'm not homeless!

I'm just loving life today as I am in the swing of things with my new clients and classes. I know this is my calling in life because I just bounce around with a permanant smile on my face!  Getting paid to meet new friends and hang out at the gym all day is pretty neat! :)

GREAT NEWS! I found an apartment and am going to sign the lease tomorrow! It is only 2.5 miles from downtown. It is like a house because it is separate from the other apartments. It has hardwood floors, new tile in the kitchen and bathroom, a big yard for Oscar, and it is 2 bedrooms!  It is really easy to get downtown, as I can hop right on the trail that follow the lake. It is perfect!  It is also right on the bus stop, so I can take the bus everywhere. I'm still planning on selling my car because you don't really need one around here.  Yipppeeee!!!!!!!! July 1st is my official move-in day.

That's all for now, I've got to go back to kickin some butt! It's Thursday, my favorite day of the week!

2 comments:

  1. Excited for you heidi! When can hayden & I come to visit:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anytime you want!!! :) It's only 5 hours! I will even have an extra bedroom for you!

    ReplyDelete