Thursday, June 21, 2012

Glory Days

I got to relive my glory days on a track last night. The Wisconsin Runners Club hosts track meets throughout the summer, and Nate and I ran in one! He already knew he was going to be running in it with some guys from work. They put together a 4x400 team. I was only going to watch him, and when I got there, I got a little itch to race and entered the 3200 which was starting in 5 minutes. I had already worked all day, biked 20 miles, ran 3 miles, and lifted. I still pulled out a 12:54! It felt pretty good, and it got me all pumped up! Nate also ran the 100 and 200, and his 4x400 team won. We were both loving every minute of it. It was awesome, and we will probably do more! Work is going really well, but like I said, I don't even like to call it "work". My schedule is awesome, I work with really awesome people, and everyone at the gym is so nice too. I feel like I have known them all forever and I've been there forever. I definitley fit right in from day one. I am getting excited to move into my own place. It is only a week from tomorrow, and I get the keys. I also get my Oscar back too, as I have missed him so much! I have gotten used to living with Nate, so it will be hard to move out and not see each other everyday...but...I'm sure it will work out just perfectly, as everything else has so far. Happy Thursday everyone! It is my favorite day of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment